Are you an environment-enthusiast? Wish to inculcate the notion of sustainability in your day-to-day life? As millennials all around the world are increasingly becoming aware of the current environmental threats as well as deteriorating lifestyle, they are becoming more conscious about going environmentally friendly as well as sustainable at the same time. If you wish to adopt the sustainable way of your life for your family as soon as possible, bringing home a vehicle from the series of the best eco-friendly cars can be a great idea.
Why choose an eco-friendly car?
The automobile industry is becoming more sustainable day by day. With the advent of the technology of modern, electric cars and climate change becoming an increasing problem, more automobile manufacturers all around the world are looking to designing as well as presenting eco-friendly car models.
High gas prices, global warming, and the oil wars are some of the global issues that have escalated the overall need as well as demand for the eco-friendliest cars. Some of the powerful alternatives to the conventional fuel-powered vehicles are clean diesel, eco-friendly electric cars, hybrid cars, ethanol-powered vehicles, and fuel cells running on hydrogen.
After keeping all the essential factors in mind, we have put together a list of the best small cars that are eco-friendly and sustainable at the same time.
Here are some eco-friendly luxury cars
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid: Yaris Hybrid by Toyota has come up with an all-new model for the eco-friendly cars. The all-new range is regarded as one of the best small cars out there. The latest model of Yaris Hybrid by Toyota is improved significantly and offers a decent fuel economy on long-distance journeys. At least, the car is known to return the impressive 75g/km Carbon Dioxide figure – for improved eco-friendly parameters. The car also features a spacious interior cabin for enhanced adjustment.
- Hyundai Ioniq: If you are looking out for one of the best small family cars out there in the eco-friendly segments, then the latest range of Ioniq cars by Hyundai is the best in the series. The Ioniq by Hyundai is one of the first-ever electric cars that can be used by a small family on a day-to-day basis. The car is known to offer a realistic driving range of 200km on a single charge. The car is also known to feature a roomy, practical, and well-made cabin to allow a small family to adjust comfortably. The car is also famous for its exclusive copper-coloured highlights on its electric model.
- Toyota Prius: While searching for one of the most environmentally friendly cars out there, if you are looking for a spacious model that accommodates your small-sized family, then Toyota Prius is the perfect model for you. It has been two decades since its introduction into the modern automobile market. Since its launch, the car has been making its round for a compelling appearance throughout. The inside cabin styling is exceptionally impressive as the car boasts plenty of legroom and space to accommodate a smaller family. The car’s interiors also feature high-end equipment and digital specifications for improving the overall riding experience.
- BMW i3 94Ah: If you are looking for a sporty model while buying the best small cars in the eco-friendly segment, the all-new BMW i3 94Ah is a great model. One of the most striking features of one of the best small cars by the BMW range is that it is available as a small-sized car with attractive spaciousness and great performance. You can look out for cheap options of the car through lucrative financing options. The family hatch is known to feature rear-end hinge doors along with a carbon-aluminium chassis and the ability to go to as much as 300km on battery-charging.
- Lexus GS300h: For those who are looking for an executive model in the range of best green cars out there, the all-new Lexus GS300h is the perfect option out there. The GS car is built around the innovative hybrid drivetrain. The car is known for its soothing silence while driving and delivers great performance –especially on long journeys. The car features a massive rear end and comes with a reshaped battery-package implying the presence of a decent boot as well.
- Audi Q7 e-Tron Hybrid: The luxurious, high-end Audi Q7 e-Tron Hybrid car model is known to feature a lusty V6 3.0-litre diesel engine in amalgamation with the innovative electric motor for delivering an impressive driving performance. The fact that the car features a diesel-based engine implies that you can be assured of a decent running economy (01.9l/100km). At the same time, the hybrid module of the car allows you to glide the vehicle seamlessly in electric silence.
- Tesla Model S: When we are talking about the best eco-friendly cars out there, there is no missing out the Tesla car models. Out of the current Tesla models (known for their high-end electric range) that are on sale currently, the high-end Tesla Model S is one of the most impressive ones out there. The car delivers the assurance of better handling as well as ride balance and delivers an electric range of 490-632km.
- BMW i8: BMW has really pulled out the stylish stance through its launch of the i8 model in the segment of the eco-friendliest cars. The car is highly usable for a small family as the kids can easily squeeze on the back seat and its dramatic doors allow the ease of getting in & out. The electric range of the car is around 50 km as per the claims of the manufacturer.
- Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier: Bolt EV (Electric Vehicle) is regarded as one of the first-ever all-affordable electric cars out there offering an estimated range of 238 miles per single charge –as per the EPA. There is plenty of space throughout the car model for enhanced seating.
- Nissan LEAF SL: Nissan has finally come up with a competitive (Electric Vehicle) EV-range of eco-friendly cars delivering a spacious cabin and self-driving technology for an impressive performance throughout.
Depending on what you are looking for in your eco-friendly family vehicle, this list offers a car for every taste. Whether you’re looking for an affordable or luxurious option, whether you’re looking for the best style or specifications, you should find a green car for yourself and your loved ones that’ll conveniently take you anywhere while being kind to our planet.